My passion for adrenaline and documenting kickstarted my love for film-making. I’ve been using moving image as a medium to express myself with for over 18 years. As graduated Bachelor of Arts filmmaker, I profiled myself as an extreme-sports filmer and editor.
Though in the last few years I began focusing on a wider range of film-making and started applying my style of filming and editing on commercial projects as well.
I’m currently available for freelance work, so feel free to contact me through email or any of my social media platforms.
- Bachelor of Arts degree at the University of the Arts, Utrecht
- Owner BoardMinded Films
- Media crew Nuon Solar Team 2013, Delft / Australië
- Freelance filmer & editor since 2017
- Video partner of Flatspot Magazine
- In house filmer / editor Skatepark Utrecht
- Camera operator
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
- Steadicam / Ronin operator
- Adobe Photoshop